778-300-4898 info@gercanada.com

Work Permit

As a country of opportunities, Canada offer work visas to all those who can demonstrate your skills and gain valuable experience to develop yourself in a professional and personal way to be legally allowed to work for a brief period. This visa can help you get points to qualify for a federal skilled worker program. The period granted is usually 1-2 years and you can apply for an extension if necessary.

Depending of your case, you can apply for:


An open visa does not require a job offer prior to arriving. You are able to apply to any job and switch jobs if necessary.


A restrictive visa allows you to work for the company that offered it to you. This requires a job offer prior to arriving.

Don’t hesitate and please be in touch to tell us about your plans, we will be glad to help you.