778-300-4898 info@gercanada.com

Study Permit

If your academic program exceeds a period of 6 months you must need a Student Visa to stay legally in Canada.

What would you need to apply?

  • First, a letter of acceptance from the educational institution
  • Proof of financial support to cover your stay in Canada
  • Medical insurance


Don’t hesitate and please be in touch to tell us about your plans, we will be glad to help you.